The Association was set up in 1999 by the IP Law Firm “Gorodissky & Partners”. According to the annual survey of intellectual property professionals worldwide conducted by Managing Intellectual Property Magazine, “Gorodissky & Partners” has been consistently ranked Russia’s No.1 firm in patents and trademarks since 1998.
Main activity of the Association is:
• to provide support to Russian and foreign companies, research and R&D organizations, and individual inventors in the field of technology transfer and industrial property project marketing;
• to encourage investment and to attract financing of innovations and inventions, coordination with investment funds and programs;
• to provide consulting services in the field of commercial promotion of IP projects;
• to set up and support specialized databases on commercially open patents and licenses for boosting technology transfer and exchanging information;
• to arrange conferences, round tables, seminars and individual business programs for Russian and foreign businessmen;
• to carry out specialized exhibition and fair activities.
The STA “Technopol-Moscow” has a number of agreements with European, American and Asian companies working in the field of commercial promotion of inventions and innovative technologies. Possessing valuable knowledge of the market and necessary assets they act as foreign integrators or consultants for the Association backed-up projects. Similar services and support are provided by the Association to its foreign partners in Russia.
“Technopol Moscow” works in cooperation with its partners inside Russia – funds and organizations supporting the development of national innovation sector, and industrial groups and banking institutions which operate in innovation business and venture investment areas.
In addition to its marketing efforts “Technopol-Moscow” is active in the international exhibition field. Association is an organizer and participant of:
• International Exhibition of Inventions, New Techniques and Products, Geneva, Switzerland;
• European Salon of Research and Innovations, Paris, France;
• International Salon of Innovations “Concours Lepine”, Paris, France;
• World Salon of Innovations, Scientific Research and New Technologies “Brussels-Innova/Eureka”, Brussels, Belgium.
“Technopol-Moscow” is organizing business forum in field of innovations and high technologies transfer:
• International Business Forum “Russia-Canada”, Toronto, Canada;
• Techmart Vietnam.
The Association is the Official national delegate in Russia of Organizing Committee of the World Salon of Innovations, Scientific research and New Technologies “Brussels-Innova/Eureka” (Brussels, Belgium), the leading Europen exhibition of inventions from all over the world, patronized by the King of Belgium and supported by the EC and organized by the Belgian Chamber of Inventors.
Since 2001 the Association has been co-organizer of the International Moscow Salon of Innovation and Investments. The Salon has been accredited the status of the official event of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the International Association for the Protection of Industrial Property (AIPPI).
STA “Technopol-Moscow” is headed by:
President – Mr. Valery Medvedev
Vice-President – Mr. Sergey Dudushkin
Vice-President – Mr. Anatoliy Shalikhov
General Director – Mr. Vadim Goussev